ISLE OF ARRAN RETREAT
- Cruinn Còmhla
(Gather Together) at Brodick Castle:
15th to 18th June 2023
In June 2023, we're taking Resonance Retreats to The Castle, gathering together at powerful places with an inspiring group of individuals that care, creating sanctuary - join us! Open to all.
* £799 Early Bird Full Program, pay (£350 deposit) by 31Mar2023 (shared room)
* £855 Early Bird Full Program, pay (£350 deposit) by 31Mar2023 (private room)
* £599 without accommodation (£250 deposit)
* £250 for weekend workshops (17th to 18th June)
£175 for Saturday / £125 for Sunday
Full Program Includes:
- 3 nights luxury accommodation in Brodick, Isle of Arran with our cottage partners
- All delicious vegetarian meals at Brodick Castle Gardens (3 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts, 1 brunch) by Arran Supper Club, quality nourishing food using local ingredients where possible
- Guided Isle of Arran hike
- Holistic Health and Education Workshops with our team of guest hosts at Brodick Castle Gardens (see team below)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation Sessions at Brodick Castle Gardens & take home 'Saorsa' manual
- Access to video recordings of sessions
*Deposit fully transferable, non-refundable
Our bespoke team of highly qualified, motivated, heart-centred facilitators ensure your retreat and workshops experience is of the highest quality
Emma Giering-Campbell, Paramedic
Wow, what can I say about the retreat? I absolutely loved being in the company of so many amazingly talented, caring and knowledgeable people!
The retreat for me gave me insights into what we could potentially help to deliver and expand on Arran for our patients and staff alike. There are a few avenues I would love to explore.
But for me personally, I felt so emotional but in a really good way. I learned ways on how to better help stress in my job, especially through writing! It gave me the insight to get back to things that I know helps keep my mental health good, like Yoga. The Nia dancing was such fun too, great instructor with the wicked Irish wit! I just loved the connections & interactions with everyone. It was really well organised without the feeling of rigid structure, it just flowed really well. I would highly recommend anyone to attend further retreats run by you. Well done to all involved, especially you Heather!'
Angie Cusack, Physio/Yoga Teacher
"I felt a deep sense of restoration and improved confidence in myself over the weekend. I was beginning to hardly go out and not really wanting to meet people. But as I chatted to so many kind and inspiring people over the weekend, I realised that I had something to offer and felt uplifted in my spirit. The physical activities gave me a huge sense of achievement and I now feel I can be the healthy, fit person I used to be.
This restored self-belief is amazing, I love it!
I was trying to pinpoint specific moments when the ‘good vibes’ came about but, for me, I don’t think it was eureka moments. It was just the ongoing building of relationships over a few days after we had walked and talked and danced and eaten together and, dare I say it…… climbed!! (And cried and hugged!) It was the overall sense of togetherness and heartfelt understanding.
To be honest, I’m still trying to take it all in!
That’s all I can put in to words at the moment. So thank you again and to all who contributed in the workshops. The experience has really helped me."